Working Advantageâ€”BAD customer Service!
Just had a terrible experience with Customer Service at Working Advantage. Spoke first to Joe who just wanted to argue with me the whole time. Then I asked to speak to his supervisor...don't recall her name. She was even worse! BOTH of them kept talking over me the whole time like they didn't want to hear what I had to say. I kept asking her, "were you never taught to not talk over the customer?" and she'd either sit there belligerently silent or change the subject. She kept telling me not to yell at her...even though I wasn't yelling...at that point. When she kept talking over me I finally raised my voice and she hung up. They have NO IDEA what customer SERVICE means or should stand for. I called back and asked to speak to someone in charge to report them and the gal hesitated and said that all she could do was put me through to a voice mail. So I left a long message...we'll see if it does anything. I'm sure she'll (Jen Kibbe) will just call back with superficial apologies and no intention of anything else.
For the record, the current "25% extra off sale prices" for Levi's has stipulations that they don't list on the working advantage page. Their argument is that you have to read Levi's terms that you can click on from the main Levi page. BUT, that discount is available to the world. One would think clicking in from the Working Advantage page, would give you something that the rest of the world isn't privy to...otherwise, what's the point?! The second offer on the W.A. page is for free shipping and includes an asterisk which shows that there are other stipulations in order to receive that discount. The first one has no such asterisk. It's false advertising.
Now I'm wondering if they didn't put me through to the voicemail of the person that hung up on me. I guess I'm going to have to write a letter to the president of the company, Ron Richmond.
After posting the above on Facebook on their page, someone there deleted it, trying to cover it up. So now I'm going to post this everywhere. I would have just left it on Facebook, but now I'm not.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."